We built Kamahi Cottage as a stress-free getaway, because we love sharing our scenic hilltop location. If you’re planning a honeymoon, special celebration or just need a break, the self-contained cottage is perfect.
Peaceful, private & panoramic
When you stay at Kamahi Cottage you’re the only guests. You’ll also have complete privacy, but are very welcome to share our garden or join us in our home nearby. Kamahi Cottage is peaceful and totally self-contained with breathtaking views. Extinct volcanoes, rolling hills and green valleys stretch out for miles.
Delicious home cooking
Start your day with your free full gourmet breakfast whenever it suits you. You can choose whether we deliver breakfast to the cottage, or serve it in our dining room.
If you prefer a relaxed private evening, we’ll also deliver dinner to the cottage. (Extra charges apply).
Kamahi Cottage offers:
- Your own secure WiFi network in the cottage with FREE unlimited data
- Panoramic views and complete privacy
- A family-friendly stay for a maximum of 4 guests – children are very welcome
- Free full gourmet breakfasts – continental style plus a selection of cooked choices. (We also cater for Vegetarians, Vegans and gluten or dairy intolerance/allergies)
- Upstairs bedroom with luxurious queen bed and amazing views!
- Queen sized sofa-sleeper downstairs for 2 extra guests (all linen supplied)
- Lounge and dining area with sound system, CD collection, reading library, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, electric heating
- Spacious bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobes, towels
- Fully equipped kitchenette in a handcrafted cabinet. Complete with fridge, hot plates, microwave, cookware, crockery and cutlery
- Complimentary fresh flowers, home baked treats, freshly ground coffee, tea assortments & mini bar
- Hammock chairs on the veranda. Relax and enjoy the stunning view
- Smoke-free interior
- Visitor information and free booking services
Kseniia and Alex from the “The Style Jungle” took a mid-winter break at Kamahi Cottage. Check out Kseniia’s stay…